- printable area: 91×70mm (3.6"x2.7")
- maximum resolution: 1.3 holes/mm (33 dpi), using a 0.3mm needle
- time to print a bitmap of about 1,500 holes: some 35-40 minutes
- materials: only LEGO parts (one NXT brick, three NXT motors, three NXT touch-sensors, lots of Technic bricks) except the needle
- software: 14k of NXC commented source
- "printable" media: 105mm-wide paper sheets (best results using 80-100g/mq paper), plastic sheets (not too thick), kitchen "aluminium sheets"...
- NXT brick batteries: 6× 1.2V NiMH AA batteries (rated "2300mAh") allow 100 to 150 minutes printing
Full details at his website: http://www.alfonsomartone.itb.it/naxntb.html